The Petroleum Club of Fort Worth opens doors of opportunity for community leaders from all industries, up-and-comers from the energy and related industries. We offer something for everyone’s needs, business or social.
For information regarding the Petroleum Club or to set up an appointment to tour the Club, please contact:
WHAT WE OFFER
- A range of business and social events designed to open doors for all industry professionals
- A breathtaking view of Fort Worth from the club’s 40th floor location atop 777 Main
- Exceptional staff dedicated to making members feel truly special
- Facilities and services for professional meetings, private parties, and wedding receptions.
- Elegantly modern style that reflects the club’s commitment to both tradition and innovation.
- Excellent dining options, including brunch the 3rd Sunday of every month.
- A full bar and extensive wine offerings.
- ASH40 Cigar Lounge. The perfect place to relax with a cocktail and/or cigar.
- Live music, dancing, and special events like golf tournaments. We also have special events for the children.
- Club Concierge Services; Cigar Tower Humidor, Wine Cabinets, To-Go Service for Lunch/Dinner, Executive Shoe Shine Service, Executive Car Wash Service, and so much more.
- Three blocks from Bass Hall and two blocks from the Convention Center, the Petroleum Club is easily accessible to any downtown area.
- Parking with member discount at 777 Main Valet Parking on 711 Commerce Street or Self-Parking on 615 Commerce Street.
- Discount with Vigor Active Fitness on 615 Commerce Street.
- Discount with Hilton Hotel in Downtown Fort Worth which is connected to our building.
- Affiliations with over 100 private clubs throughout the world for your comfort and convenience. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, these clubs are a wonderful resource and benefit to you. Many clubs offer overnight accommodations. For the most current and complete list of reciprocal clubs please click here .
- My Dallas-Fort Worth Community (formerly Dallas Fort Worth Society) provides access to a collection of private clubs and premium benefits within the Dallas-Fort Worth area. My Dallas-Fort Worth Community is a membership upgrade, available to existing members of the club. From private clubs for golf, dining, and private events to VIP seating and experience for concerts, sporting events, and theater, My Dallas-Fort Worth Community offers something for everyone. Please click here for additional information.
Resident members must live in Tarrant, Parker, Wise, Ellis, Denton, Dallas or Johnson County
Non-resident members must live outside of the resident member counties listed.
Junior members must be under the age of thirty-five. The category of the membership will be determined by the age of the oldest member of the household.
A company pays the one-time initiation fee and is then allowed to have as many memberships as they wish, provided each employee pays monthly dues. Company members are never assessed transfer fees or initiation fees for new members.